- Teachers must report on duty on time as per their class
schedule and working hours
- Take class is regularly
- Remain punctual and disciplined
- Develop a work culture and culture of excellence
- All faculty members should prepare a lesson/teaching plan
well in advance before the commencement of the classes.
- During the period of service, all members of the teaching
staff shall employ themselves honestly and efficiently under the leadership of
the Head of the Institution.
- No member of the staff shall engage in any political activity
within the college campus.
- Mentor-Mentee System must be followed by every teacher and
the teachers should take proper care of their mentee group by guiding,
motivating, counseling, and monitoring them.
- Every faculty member shall uphold democratic values in the
- No faculty members shall act in any manner that violates the
decorum or morality within the campus.
- Respect the right and dignity of the students in expressing his/her
- Assist students beyond their class hours
- Encourage students to develop their self-confidence and
- Recognize and respect individual differences in the class
- Treat other colleagues in a respectful manner
- Refrain from indulging in caste, creed, religion, or sex politics
- Treat Non-Teaching staff with dignity and equal partners in
the progress of the institute
- Participate in community service
- Every teacher shall update his/her knowledge and skills to
equip himself/herself professionally for the proper discharge of duties
- The teacher should exercise integrity in their professional
behaviour and responsibilities
- Keep all records accurate and up to date
- No teacher shall remain absent from duty at any time without prior
permission of the principal
- Report on duty on time
- Be loyal to college by performing all duties in a time-bound manner
- Treat students with affection
- Be supportive with staff members
- Avoid unethical practices that will distort the image of the
- Keep records and stock registers up to date